Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Assorted pictures

Hello you peoples, I like a you peoples. Sorry I've been gone for so long, haven't had the net at home...but then again I'm not sorry 'cos only a few special people bother to check my blog anyway.


















































































































































































































































































































































































































Here's some funny pics of christmas and okinawa to amuse you.


























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dolls could you pick me up 4 of them??? will pay when you come over. the girls like them. how could you look out of the windows in that building. i would be so sick.it makes me hairs on me neck stick up just looking at them.So not long now before you go to canada then??? its colder there best wrap up lol love you. Rebecca

5:27 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home